Thursday, January 26, 2012

God works. Internationally.

Sooo I'm typing my blog Post on my iPod touch so this might be shorter rather than longer :P but anyways!!

God has done so much in this incredible country. Icant even begin to describe it all. Not only have we all been learning individual lessons through our own struggles and just overall spiritual and emotional roller coaster-ness (yes, that is a word), but we've learned so much about coming together as a team.

I am so unbelievably proud of all the beautiful People that God has placed in my life. Namely one of my best friends right now, whim has not only been an incredible leader on this trip, but has also been open to learning a huge lesson in humility through just letting people LOVE on him!! Also, my dear sweet roommates have just been all over the place. It's been super difficult not all being together but it's been such A huge learning experience. I feel like that's probably MOST of what this blog is :P oh schwell!!!

Anyhow. Quick little Lessony thing that I've been learning. The concept of keeping treSures in jars of clay has been huge for me this week. To hold onto things and PEOPLE loosely because they are not and never will be mine. They are always always GODS. Which is something I DEFINITELY need to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment