18. Finish one of my leather bound books from Barnes & Noble.
19. Finish at least 1/2 of my "Must See These Movies Eventually!" list. ("eventually" never seems to come around...)
20. Do the Brio Girl 30 Day Challenge.
21. Make new friends :)
22. Listen to the Crosspointe Church series on Ruth again!
23. BREAK THE HABIT OF BITING MY NAILS. goodness.
24. Watch Wyatt Earp. And pay attention this time.
25. Buy a new dress!
26. Learn how to country dance :D
27. Write a letter.
28. Make 4th of July cupcakes.
29. Go bike riding.
30. Learn at LEAST 1 song on the guitar.
31. sing a duet with my lil' sister Poptart Turshy Snips Snickers Seastarr Seester!!
Probably won't get through ALL of these...but it's worth a shot!! :)
Quote of the Day: (I was reading.)
"Good and evil both increase at compound interest. That is why the little decisions you and I make every day are of such infinite importance. The smallest good act today is the capture of a strategic point from which, a few months later, you may be able to go on to victories you never dreamed of. An apparently trivial indulgence in lust or anger today is the loss of a ridge or railway line or bridgehead from which the enemy may launch an attack otherwise impossible." - C. S. Lewis <3