Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer To-Do's !!

Well. After much thought and wheedling (word? awesome.) from the best friend, I've finally compiled my list of summer must do's. Granted we're now 1/2 through summertime, but I've been working on these since June. SO. Here we go :) 


SUMMER BUCKET LIST!!! 

1. Impact360 Alumni Reunion! (Well at least I know I'll get one...) 

2. Finish my list of Disney Movies (basically all of them...) 

3. Finish my Impact books! (eek.) 

4. Use a fake name at Starbucks. 

5. Make a Taco Bell run at midnight with Rachel and Patricia and anyone else who happens    to party hardy. 

6. Have a yogurt date with my little sister. 

7. Visit Florida! 

8. Do my puzzles.

9. Go to Schlitterbahn.

10. Stay up all night & watch the sunrise!

11. Watch the entire Avatar: The Last Airbender with my little brothers.

12. Finish writing about my year at Impact360. 

13. Walk on the beach.

14. Go to a midnight premier. 

15. Actually MAKE something creative off of Pinterest. (glow -in-the-dark bubbles don't count. They didn't work.) 


16. Pray through an entire month.

17. Memorize 2 Corinthians 4, Proverbs 31 & Isaiah 40. 


18. Finish one of my leather bound books from Barnes & Noble. 


19. Finish at least 1/2 of my "Must See These Movies Eventually!" list. ("eventually" never seems to come around...) 


20. Do the Brio Girl 30 Day Challenge.


21. Make new friends :) 


22. Listen to the Crosspointe Church series on Ruth again! 


23. BREAK THE HABIT OF BITING MY NAILS. goodness.


24. Watch Wyatt Earp. And pay attention this time. 


25. Buy a new dress! 


26. Learn how to country dance :D 


27. Write a letter.


28. Make 4th of July cupcakes. 


29. Go bike riding. 


30. Learn at LEAST 1 song on the guitar. 


AND....


31. sing a duet with my lil' sister Poptart Turshy Snips Snickers Seastarr Seester!! 


Probably won't get through ALL of these...but it's worth a shot!! :) 


Quote of the Day: (I was reading.) 


"Good and evil both increase at compound interest. That is why the little decisions you and I make every day are of such infinite importance. The smallest good act today is the capture of a strategic point from which, a few months later, you may be able to go on to victories you never dreamed of. An apparently trivial indulgence in lust or anger today is the loss of a ridge or railway line or bridgehead from which the enemy may launch an attack otherwise impossible." - C. S. Lewis <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment