- Hold a baby penguin
- Watch the Shining....and then be able to stay alive AFTERWARDS.
- See baby turtles hatch on a beach
- Use a fake name at Starbucks (Yes. I have never done this. Shocking, isn't it?)
- To visit King's Cross Station and take a picture at platform 9&3/4s. (HarryPotter Buff.)
- To have a German Shephard and Husky puppies.
- To visit New York at Christmastime!
- To visit Horsetail Falls in Yosemite Park, in February. This one requires a picture. That's what the waterfall picture at the beginning is.
- To read every book written by C.S.Lewis and Ted Dekker.
- To write a song!
- And to finish writing a book.
- Go to an authentic, drive-in movie theater
- To visit the Harry Potter theme park
- Go to a masquerade
- To take a picture on top of one of those cool sidewalk paintings! See picture on the side.
- To hand decorate my own pair of Toms.
- To dance to no music.
- Get kissed on New Year's Eve at midnight!
- Climb to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
- Own all (read: most) of the Barnes & Noble classic leather collection.
- Visit Disneyland! or world. either really.
- To see a baby tiger cub in person!
- Go skydiving.
- Learn how to drive a stick shift truck.
- Visit Cancun!
- Learn how to water ski & snowboard!
- Learn how to surf too. for that matter.
- Go parasailing.
- Make a bed to watch the stars in the back of a pick-up truck.
- Visit Charleston, South Carolina!
- Go Scubadiving.
- Go on a cruise.
- Write letters to a soldier.
- Memorize 2 Corinthians 4, and Proverbs 31. And maybe Isaiah 40.
- Learn how to play at least one song on the guitar!
- Learn how to play POKER.
- Visit Gettysburg.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
MY BUCKET LIST
As of well......now.
(for the most part)
YEP! That's it for right now :D