Sunday, August 19, 2012

College & Summer

So, THIS was my summer. I guess to a lot of people it looks silly and lazy and not all of the jokes make much sense...(and yeah, sometimes a little immature ;) But these are the memories, people and times that I treasure, and they're a gift from God...sometimes I think just to make sure all the bad days and long nights don't consume me.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yt3oHIPZtY&feature=youtu.be
^ Click on that...

I've been at CIU for almost a week, and it's been the most unexpected experience of my life. In the time I've been here, I've...
  1. Retaken the StrengthsFinder
  2. Redone the TrueFaced module
  3. Sang 10,000 Reasons in worship
  4. Watched cardboard testimonies
  5. Gone on late night adventures that involved sugar & good (new) friends...AND...
  6. Been a part of a community of Christ so much bigger than myself.
I thought I'd never find another community of friends and teachers SO dedicated to equipping young people to live, own, and love their faith and relationship with the Lord when I left Impact....and while it hasn't been EXACTLY the same (and at times is JUST enough the same to make me ache with how much I miss it) it's been an incredible blessing, and so much more than I was expecting. 

BUT, classes still haven't even started yet (technically ;P) so there's still plenty of room for some UGH's and BLEH's and "WHY am I doing this to myself?!"'s ;) 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like God's got you right where he wants you! :D Love you best friend!

    ReplyDelete