Monday, October 24, 2011

Unsure.

I sit in my bed, lofted high above the floor, and I listen to the clacking of the keys on my keyboard as I wait for some profound thought to come.
Well. It's not happening.
There are no realizations. No "aha!" moments. No this-is-what-God-wanted-me-to-learn lightbulbs going on above my head. Nothing but a still, rather unsettling sense of quiet both in my thoughts and in the room around me.
I'm not sure I like this very much.
I've gotten so used to constantly thinking about something that it's rather unnerving to have everything suddenly come to a full and complete STOP. I'm not even sure what I'm feeling at the moment really. Besides a rather drugged sense of goodness, i want to go to sleep. Go figure :P
Hence is the life of Impact 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment