Monday, November 7, 2011

NOVEMBER :)

Soooo this idea actually came from another friend whose blog I follow.....which means its not THAT original :P But! Since it's November and Thanksgiving is coming up....here's a pretty random list of things I'm thankful for.

1. Just Dance parties and Late night movie nights
2. Unofficial big brothers that God has given me <3
3. Little sisters that are growing up way to fast
4. Tailgating with "family"
5. Spontaneous (not really) 80's GNO's.
6. Friends that make me laugh no matter how retarded their jokes are :D
7. A God that loves me, regardless of how well I understand Him
8. The ability to use words
9. Spontaneous nights of TRUTH at very early hours of the morning with sister friends that love:) 
10. FAMILY<3 
11. Ridiculous roommate nights
I HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment