Monday, November 21, 2011

ThanksgivingTrials.

Oh my what a long and hard week it has been :) In just a few days I'll be on a plane going home to my family, my best friends, and a huge overstuffed turkey with cranberry sauce on the side. It's so exciting! At the same time, I'm not sure whether or not I'm ready to leave Impact 360 friends. And memories. And moments....
So! In light of the upcoming holiday....I am thankful for:
1. Brazil projects, presentations, and teams
2. Car wrecks and Auto Body shops
3. Pamela Sue. Today IS her birthday :)
4. Kindred spirits, even then they're frustrating
5. Boys with eyes that wander, because God must be teaching me something.
6. Feelings that won't go away
7. Lost dates
8. Frustrations of working closely with people I care about
9. Bike rides with Jesus
10. Lessons in indeciseviness
11. Not knowing where the heck God is taking me next

No comments:

Post a Comment