Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jesse Clifford Gerkey

I'm pretty sure this makes number 12 :)

#12. Jesse Gerkey.

I'm thankful that he's my brother in Christ. I'm thankful I also get to call him my friend :) I'm thankful that he's got a super funny, SUPER sarcastic sense of humor. I'm thankful that he has a intense love and yearning to have a legitimate relationship with the Lord. I'm thankful that he takes seriously every responsibility he's given, and tries to complete it to the best of his ability.

I'm thankful that he didn't ACTUALLY hate me ;D I'm thankful he's such a huge, essential part of our class. I'm thankful the Lord's given him such incredible organizational ability, and also an absolutely amazing servants heart. I'm thankful he's willing to sacrifice his time and effort when he knows people need him. I'm thankful he's always willing to speak truth, whether it's what the other person wants to hear or not :P I'm thankful that he doesn't let what people think about him run his life. 


I'm thankful that he's someone I will always look up to. And I'm thankful he's gonna be an absolutely amazing dad one day :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment