Sunday, December 4, 2011

Josiah Brown!!

So after this one, I think I'm gonna save the rest of my amazing class for over Christmas break....considering I'm gonna be missing ya'll pretty super bad :) So. Without further ado!

Student #2: Josiah (Duff) Brown.

I am thankful for this guy's AWESOME middle name! I'm thankful for his awesome photography skills. I'm thankful for his willingness to drive to Bible study ALMOST every week :) I'm thankful for the fact that he's able to go with the flow...and is up for almost anything all the time.

I'm thankful for his witty sense of humor. And his ability to say almost anything with a straight face, no matter how funny it is. Definitely a character trait I'm jealous of :P I'm thankful for his leadership abilities. I'm thankful for the fact that he works hard to do his best at any task that he's given. I'm thankful for the fact that he gives pretty awesome hugs :) 


See. There's that straight face I'm talking about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment