Friday, December 16, 2011

Lynz Buchanan!!

Well this will make #9 :) Maybe I'll actually get most of us done before Christmas break is over!!

So. 9. Lynz Erin Buchanan.

Well. I'm just so thankful for this girl. I'm thankful for her awesome singing voice, and for the talents that God has given her to praise Him. I'm thankful for her super gentle spirit. I'm thankful for the fact that she takes life as it comes, and it never seems to get her down. I'm thankful that even though she's quiet, she's one of the most supportive and encouraging people I have ever been around :)


I'm thankful that she's an absolutely amazing friend, and that she puts up with me and all my craziness :D I'm thankful that she's got super good rhythm. I'm thankful that she can play the box drum like no other! I'm thankful for tag-along coffee dates. I'm thankful for her love for people. I'm thankful for her ability to accept and love anyone and everyone. I'm thankful for the standards she holds, and that she holds others to those standards as well. I'm thankful I got to spend SIFAT with her, ESPECIALLY the night at the global village when the boys were gettin' crazy ;) I'm thankful that we got to watch David and Kenny sing Do, a Deer together :D


I'm thankful that she's CRAZY photogenic. And that she's so good at all her crazy band group organizational things :) <-- I'm pretty sure there's a word for that, BUT I don't know it. 

1 week down, 2 to go. Hopefully this break will KEEP going fast!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment