Thursday, December 8, 2011

Payton Pierce!!!!!

Payton Lauren Freakin' Pierce!!!! Oh goodness. Where do I even start?!

I am so thankful this girl is my roommate :D. I am thankful that she's from Texas. I'm thankful that she's full of energy. All the time. I'm thankful that we can go from being completely stupid to having super meaningful conversations in 5 seconds flat. I'm thankful that her country accent gets better and better as the night gets later! I'm thankful that we are 2 of the 3 Muskateers.....and that we get to have super awesome (slightly dumb) Skype conversations with various other classmates ;D
I'm thankful for our awesome, slightly random dancing videos. I'm thankful that we can take on the WORLD with popcorn and Diet MountainDew. I'm thankful that we sprint everywhere that we go. I'm thankful that we take laps in the cold to warm up. I'm thankful that HER room looks like a tornado went through it too! I'm thankful that we can laugh hysterically at the stupidest things. I'm thankful that she's a fellow Harry Potter fan. I'm thankful that she's on my Brazil team. SUPER thankful!!!!!! I'm thankful that she sits in laundry baskets. 
I'm  thankful that she listens to me. I'm thankful that she deals with my freakouts and my breakdowns. I'm thankful that this girl NEVER lets life get her down. I'm thankful that she finds her rest in the Lord, and not in the dumb, superficial things of this world. I'm thankful that she chose Impact instead of ACU. And I'm thankful that she's pretty much one of the best roommates a girl could ever ask for :D LOVE YOU ROOMIE! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment