I LOVE this idea....and I'm actually really excited about it :D I love writing and blogging and reading, especially when I'm writing with a purpose. But I didn't want to use the same, everyday prompts the rest of the blogging world was using. SO, I went out and asked some very close and respected friends of mine for prompts they came up with...whether that was words, quotes, questions or statements :) And since my friends are so wonderfully creative (and have LOTS of ideas) this is actually going to turn into 'Blog A Day In June....PLUS About A Week in July'. But that didn't have the same ring to it ;) So! Day 1! And the word of the day is...
- Watching Blake & Megan, two beautiful 9 almost 10 year old twins I've watched for the past 2 years
- Attempting to access my inner interior designer [SMIRK. that doens't exist] in order to decorate the Stewart Family Lakehouse, as well as MANY sunrises and sunsets by the water!
- GETTING TAN(ish)....
- Working through my 45 item Summer Bucket List...fingers crossed I actually get through most of it!
- POSSIBLY Alumni Reunion in Pine Mountain, Georgia with my second family (pray hard about this one!)
- Graduations for 2 of my very best friends, and my little brother
- Countless morning, noons and nights with my extremely wonderful family :)